Re: [NTLK] Newton...still amazing.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 01:56:27 PDT

On vrijdag, apr 18, 2003, at 06:56 Europe/Amsterdam, Mac User wrote:
> People at work love the larger screen, and the cool handwriting
> recognition. I hand it over to them to play with and I tell them about
> some of the things the Newton can do

You might be careful with that, if they're writing on it it interferes
with what the Newt thinks is your handwriting. Put it at least on
'Guest' mode (in your writing prefs bottom left of Notes)
Never really knew if that actually really sets prefs somewhere else, I
rarely let people write on my Newt, maybe I'm imagining things but I
always get the feeling that it screws up my writing afterwards...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html