Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail

From: George Bingham (george.bingham_at_newted.net)
Date: Thu Apr 17 2003 - 12:28:00 PDT

>. I get the (-ERR Invalid command) error
>whenever I try to receive mail. I wrote my settings down before the
>brainwipe and reentered them exactly as before but no dice.

I think this is what I was getting when I had the "Authenticate" box Checked in the owner setup of SimpleMail.
If that box is checkcd, uncheck it and try again. It will still use your login and password, but some Pop servers don't like whatever SimpleMail is doing when that box is checked.

HTH,

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html