Re: [NTLK] System soup and backup problems?

From: Matthew Reidsrow (junkmail_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 12:08:12 PDT

Well, I used SBM Utilities to clean up a ton of dead weight I had laying
around thanks to my insatiable urge to try every package on UNNA, ad the
Newt has been very stable all day now. I tried to do a backup again, but it
still wouldn't work. This was with my Windoze box at work. I brought my
iBook into work today (to take advantage of that cable modem to get the
newest OSX update) so I used NCU in classic to do a backup over Appletalk
with no problems.

I'm not even going to do a restore atthis point, the Newt has been problem
free since running the cleaner and soup doctors. Thanks again Laurent!

-msr