Re: [NTLK] Français

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 15:49:40 PDT

On dinsdag, apr 15, 2003, at 00:23 Europe/Amsterdam, Matthew Reidsrow
wrote:
> Bograt, have you used this much? I noticed in the readme before the
> downloads that "there are a lot of known bugs and since the last
> version
> (july 1999)". I'd like th ability to switch between dictionaries, but I
> don;t want to end up with a flaky Newt...

I use it all of the time and never saw a bug (but Paul claims I'm the
most bug-free person he knows ;-) and if it's buggy I doubt that it
would be to the point that it would harm your Newt.
Never a bad idea to make a backup before you install new stuff though.
Come to think of it, it's never a bad idea to make a backup!

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html