[NTLK] Got my 2100

From: ALAN SHAW (alanshaw_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 23:33:08 PDT

Everyone,

Got my first 2100 Friday. It's amazing! I was impressed by the OS 2.0
130 I've been using since 2000, but the 2100 blows it away. I guess the
biggest difference is the speed. Man it's fast! But Apple really
knocked one out of the park with so many other aspects. Like the larger
screen, higher rez, grayscale, stylus holder, 2 card slots, paper-like
writing surface, etc. I now really understand the disappointment you
all have with Apple over killing the whole project.

What a piece of work.

I think Newton users should start with a 1x0 series and then move to a
2x00 just to appreciate the 2x00's improvements.

Now if I can just get NetHopper not to reset the 2100 after connecting
to PeoplePC's dialup ISP ...

Alan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html