Re: [NTLK] newton 2100 from jksales

From: David Arnold (arnold_at_dstc.monash.edu.au)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 15:18:07 PDT

-->"Ben" == Ben Wood <xyde_at_mac.com> writes:

  Ben> Can someone who has a standard US power adaptor tell me what
  Ben> the voltage range is? if it's 110 - 230v range and I just need
  Ben> an adaptor to physically change the plug type, that's fine -
  Ben> but if it can only accept 110 then I'm stuffed :P

all the newton power adpators i've ever seen (the US and Australian
ones used for OMP-130, plus the global one for the 2x00/emate) were
all switching types, with an input voltage range of 90-260.

i've used the US-OMP model with an adaptor with no problems; i've also
used the AU-OMP model with an adaptor in the US.

you should have no problem.

if you get the 2x00 model, you might find someone willing to sell you
the australian component of the international adaptors set (i think it
had UK, EU and AU sleeves).

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html