[NTLK] Ethernet card and palm keyboard

From: Ken Tang (hptang_at_i-cable.com)
Date: Sat Apr 12 2003 - 07:47:52 PDT

Dear All,

I am a newbie, I have just acquired a MP2100 in eBay. I have following =
questions:

1. I got an old ethernet card called "Xircom creditcard ethernet adpater =
IIps". Does anyone know that whether it can be used in MP2100? Do I need =
any driver for this?
2. The second item I have is a iBiz palm keyboard (pretty old one). It =
needs 3 x AAA battrey and is connected to palm via a serial port. In =
palm side, I need to execute a program called "KeyZ". I was told that =
"KeyZ" is a program for netwon's keyboard. Does it mean that the palm =
keyboard functions like newton keyboard? Will I damage the MP2100 if I =
connect the keyboard to it?

Thanks in adavnce.

Best Regards

Ken