Re: [NTLK] New Wireless Card?

From: George Bingham (george.bingham_at_newted.net)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 15:21:01 PDT

>Make sure that you create an internet setup for it and then a worksite using
>that internet setup. I don't know if Hiroshi did fix the problem, but it
>used to be that if you would pick the internet setup from any worksite, the
>settings for the card wouldn't stick.

Thanks for the tips Laurent, now another question. Suddenly after installing Hiroshi's driver, I have all these wireless cards in the list to choose. I don't see the particular card I'll be trying in the list. Does this mean it won't work? Is there a card that is more generic than most that I should try first?

Thanks,

George

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html