[NTLK] FS: Newton Gear

From: Marcus Hilderbrand (marcus.hilderbrand_at_excite.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 11:09:33 PDT

 Hello, I'm still looking to get rid of my newton gear looking to sell for $600/obo 1 MP120 Good condition w/ original rechargeable battery1 MP2000 Good condition no rechargeable battery1 UMP2000 like new w/ original rechargeable battery 1 MP2100 Very badly abused almost everything broken and jaggies on screen3 Power supplies 7W original ones2 extra 2x00 stylus1 1x0 stylus poor condition2 Original 4 MB newton storage cards2 1 original 2 MB and 1 Epson storage card1 Intel 10 MB storage card1 hayes 56K modem newton compatible works great ( original price 2 years ago $100 )1 28.8 modem with popout port for easy connecting no dongle required1 10 base 3COM 3C589C network card works great2 working and in excellent condition keyboards with dongles1 Nylon newton case for Newton 2x00 space for keyboard and storage cards had newton logo stiched on outsidePC connection cable serial only bunch of them different sizesmanulas for MP2000 no CD'sNS basic programming bookNTK programming tut
 orial CD with video tutorialsMarcus Hilderbrandhttp://marcrosoft.netfirms.com/Marcrosoft Computer Repairmarcus.hilderbrand_at_excite.com
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html