Re: [NTLK] Does opening Newton erase memory?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 08:05:46 PDT

OK maybe i missed something, but if you havent received the newton what are you backing up? you havent installed one package yet or input any information so far. so once you get it and you make sure it works, open it up. LAG
ALAN SHAW <alanshaw_at_comcast.net> wrote:
Quoting Peter H. Coffin
>Back up to a card?

Peter, I do have a 2mb card I can use.

Since I haven't received the
2100 yet I'll hope that I can back it up to that small card. Thanks for
the suggestion.