Re: [NTLK] Nitro vs Backtalk

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 11:19:04 PDT

> I was wondering if anyone has compared the 2 irObex systems yet... and
> if anyone knew if Smartdog knows about Nitro and what they might think.

Backtalk is cool, but Nitro does (or soon will do) IRComm which
Backtalk does not. Eckhart is still developing Nitro; Smartdog has not
updated Backtalk for years.

I still have Backtalk installed but I anticipate being able to remove
it before long.

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Man would indeed be in a poor way
San Francisco, CA | if he had to be restrained by fear of
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | punishment and hope of reward after death.
Phone: 415-929-0297 | -- Albert Einstein
AIM: jeremybondsf |
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html