Re: [NTLK] newton case question

From: Bill Miranda (txgitarman_at_attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 14:59:44 PDT

If it's the setup up I think it is, the case is designed so that when
you fold the screen cover behind the unit, the cover slides under the
elastic straps to hold the unit in the case. The problem with this
setup is that you put a lot of stress on the hinges to the cover and it
will eventually break. I recommend you velcro the sucker in the case
instead.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html