Re: [NTLK] I'd rather get rid of gross polutters pre-1973, bu

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 10:58:48 PDT

as all British car owners would most likely tell you, you're forgetting a key budget item for the proposed Triumph Regime: electrical engineering, AKA The Department of De-Lucas-ification.

otherwise there'd be lots of new newtons, but none would have any juice with which to operate...

sadly, even at the proposed funding levels there may not be enough resources to successfully implement that initiative. Lucas, Prince of Darkness, has a mighty long reach.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html