[NTLK] I have some Newton manuals & dox I want to get rid of

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 22:30:20 PDT

Hello,

I have a small pile of old miscellaneous Newton printed material that I
want to dispose of. It's all junk to me, but on the principle of "one
man's junk, another man's treasure" I thought I'd offer it up here
before pitching it.

Newton documentation:

2 Warranty reg Cards / Software Licenses/ Apple and Starcore Important
Notices / Messaging Card and other Accessory Brochures / Message Pad
100 Setup and Handwriting Guide / Message Pad (100) Handbook /
reference card for MP100

Application Documentation:

Pocket Quicken 1.2 / Columbo's Mystery Capers / Dell Crossword Puzzles
/ Notion (old version) / Expense Plus handbook & reg card / Pocket
Quicken Connect v1.0 / Newton Connection Kit User's Guide

If anyone's interested in this <ahem> ARCHIVAL material, please let me
know right away. If nobody claims it, it gets to sleep in the landfill.

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | I don't have the evidence to prove that
San Francisco, CA | God doesn't exist, but I so strongly suspect
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | that he doesn't that I don't want to waste
Phone: 415-929-0297 | my time.
AIM: jeremybondsf | -- Isaac Asimov
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html