[NTLK] Nushield swap anyone?

From: John Evans (johnevans66_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2003 - 13:51:52 PDT

I recently received a pack of Nushields for my 2100, and after finally getting
one onto the Newt, with a minimum of fingerprints (I'm going to use some latex
gloves next time), found that they are quite reflective.

As an alternative to ordering another pack of the non-reflective variety, would
anyone be interested in swapping one-for-one? Maybe someone who wants to see
what the clear ones are like?

On a related note, the Nushields for my 130 went on effortlessly, but the ones
for the 2100 were a very difficult fit, being a couple millimeters taller than
the sceen, in addition to the shaped long sides that hold in the Nushield. Is
this just the way the 2100's fit?

later, John

=====
"Softly sing sweet songs" -phish