[NTLK] More Ringer

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 21:02:27 PDT

Daniel:

I tested Ringer in my other newton u2000 with a Optima Hayes 33.6
modem. It connects fine on start but when I tested it by dialing the
line, I get a message that the communications buffer has been over
run and has been reset. That made me wonder if perhaps the modem had
more features but was unable to make use of them for some reason. Let
me know if you want any more details on this.

Dale

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html