Re: [NTLK] New Address in Mac does not transfer to Newton with nSync

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2003 - 14:08:04 PDT

> I created and tried to transfer a new contact from AddressBook to Names
> imediately and then half an hour after a sync but both attempts failed.

I'll have to do some testing with the newest OS and see if something
has gotten broken, then.

> I also tried to delete one Newton contact but it was not deleted from
> AddressBook. Deleting from AddressBook also does not sync with Newton.

I'm not synchronizing deleted records with the AddressBook plug-in now,
and it's not a strongly prioritized feature either; it's not as
important as syncing deleted/cancelled meetings. Seems like it has more
of a potential to cause problems than to solve them.

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html