Re: [NTLK] prelimbinaries problems

From: Heiko Cultus (ching_at_gmx.de)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 06:09:58 PDT

Am Sonntag, 06.04.03 um 02:06 Uhr schrieb Jeff Andrusin:

> hello
>
> i have been trying to connect in os x to my newt
> i downloaded prelimbinaries and first used ncu in
> os 9 to install tcp/ip dock pkg so far so good
>
> start up in X and start delivery through
> appletalk, nothing really happens the dock on the
> newton shows up but only the window

What do you mean? When you start the dock Application and connect with
Apple Talk, then a Window with only a close Button shows up on the
Newton and Delivery will say that it is connected with the Newton. Do
you mean that window? That is ok. Then you are connected with your Mac
and you can choose a package with delivery and install it on your
Newton.
If you mean something else, nevermind.

Heiko

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html