[NTLK] FS: Mint MP2100 + many extras

From: Matt Mendelow (mattmend_at_warpmail.net)
Date: Sat Apr 05 2003 - 08:37:51 PST

I have for sale an MP2100 with many extras. The 2100 itself is in
amazingly good condition. The display has no visible scratches of any
kind that I can see and the case is in near perfect condition as well.
Backlight is very strong and battery holds excellent charge. As far as
extras go, it includes 10MB and 16MB flash cards, Megahertz XJack 33.6
modem, Orinoco Silver wi-fi card, keyboard as well as leather brief
case designed specifically for the Newton which holds both the keyboard
and MP2100 on one side and accessories on the other. In addition
includes dongle, serial cable, original stylus and Keyspan dual serial
USB adapter for use with newer Macs lacking serial port. All reasonable
offers considered. Shipping is free within US. International folks
would need to also pay for shipping.

Thanks -

Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html