Re: [NTLK] NetHopper patch

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 13:01:14 PST

On vrijdag, apr 4, 2003, at 21:55 Europe/Amsterdam, Daniel Padilla
wrote:

> I couldn't from www.unna.org or any of its mirrors. UNNA sends a
> strange MIME type that Nethopper didn't understand, apart that unna is
> hosted on a virtual host. If you enter http://www.unna.org in an
> unpatched
> NetHopper, you get to the center for BSD abuse page.

Great Daniel, before the patch I get the BSD abuse page as well and
after Unna loads, don't see any speed degradation either!

> It would be interesting it you could confirm that you can download a
> package from Unna before using the patch.

Maybe Peter can but I wouldn't know how since I can't get into the site
so forget about downloading.

Looking forward to a 'Guyot cleanup' of the code ;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html