Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #184

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2003 - 11:20:41 PST

I've noticed this on a regular basis, but this one is a great example, so I'll
finally mention it... How come the "in this issue" summary rarely lines up to
the actual subjects in the digest? For example, here is the summary that I
got for this one:

newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
> newtontalk Digest Thu, 03 Apr 2003 Volume: 03 Issue: 184
>
> In This Issue:
> Re: [NTLK] Soybo and a newbie
> Re: [NTLK] Apple iPad?

But, here are all the subjects that actually exist in this digest:

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] HTTP1.1 requests syntax
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] beaming
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Soybo and a newbie
> Subject: [NTLK] Simple mail question
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] ? about wi-fi networking and the newton
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Apple iPad?
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Apple iPad
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Apple iPad
> Subject: [NTLK] Warning!! Wireless newbie questions (Mac)
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Warning!! Wireless newbie questions (Mac)

For us Digest readers, this is highly annoying -- as you cannot at all rely on
the "in this issue" summary. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks!

 - John...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html