[NTLK] Barbershop music

From: Doug Parker (dougparker_at_progressdata.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 09:01:14 PDT

I sing as a hobby. (Did I mention I have a 2100?!) Singing tags (the last
few measures of a song) is often a highlight of the hobby. I'd love to find
a way to keep a library of tags on my 2100.

1) Is there a music font available?
2) Is there a music composing/displaying utility--not to generate sound, but
to create music notation on screen.
3) If I were to scan in a tag on my mac, how to get it to display on my
2100? Transferring isn't the problem. Collecting, displaying, and paging
through the bitmaps is my challenge.

The font method would result in the smallest file sizes, which would be the
preferred method, but I'll listen to any suggetions anyone has.

Thanks.

Doug