Re: [NTLK] More Questions

From: scOtty Technoir (tick0001_at_algonquincollege.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 23:16:30 PDT

another nice way is to install Softwareburo Muller Options, which adds a
slot to your prefs roll so you can activate freezing, select what time to
turn th backlight on [say, between 8pm and 8am], add extra clipboards [soooo
handy], and a few other odds n ends. really indispensible freeware for the
newt...