Re: [NTLK] 10.2 and NCU continued

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 15:44:00 PDT

Ken:

I had the ADSP Tool installed already, but, for the heck of it, I tried
connecting when my iBook was connected to my D-Link router. I then
connected my Newton with a regular ethernet cable (not a crossover) to
the router. NCU found it using Appletalk! Nothing was different in the
config from when I have tried to connect my Newton directly to the
iBook, using both a standard and a cross-over cable.

Thanks for the help, Ken! I just got the idea when you said you were
connecting via a router.

Patrick

Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

A Message from Patrick Jendraszak