Re: [NTLK] mail programs?

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_buyclamsonline.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 06:52:58 PDT

On Sunday, September 29, 2002, at 03:16 AM, ZUMWALT, DANNY P (SWBT)
wrote:

> off of unna.org.. which is the preferred email program for pop or imap
> mail?
> (i'll be using it for the .mac mail so, imap or pop is okay, but I
> prefer
> imap since i'll still want to download it for hard copy onto my
> desktop at
> home...)

I'm using SimpleMail. I was using Eudora, but SimpleMail's ability to
not download all of the messages is a plus.

It supports IMAP, but unfortunately not in the fashion that you're
probably expecting. It's a good program, though, and worth a try.

-awc