[NTLK] Sync a 2100 and TiBook ?

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 15:55:23 PDT

I've been through a lot of the FAQ's & such but still have questions
about syncing my 2100 with my TiBook running 10.2
I've only had it a week so bear with me.

1) Am I correct in assuming I can't sync via iRDA in this set up ?

2) Could I sync via iRDA in OS 9 ? If so which tool is, in your
opinion, the best for this (NCU, NBU, etc) ?

3) To sync via a cable I'll need the dongle and then I can use
Appletalk ? I have a Localtalk bridge so I expect I can use that with
my TiBook on one side and the newt on the other. Correct ?