[NTLK] Is it dead then? please help- (was Keyboard woes)

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 20:45:53 PDT

 I posted this a while ago, but only Laurent replied,
and I doubt it has to do with a loose connection.
Is there nothing I can do with this keyboard, except
try to get my money back.

I can only get about 15 to 20 characters from the
keyboard before it stops working.

If I turn the 130 off, and unplug the keyboard, then
about 15 minutes later reconnect the keyboard, and
turn the 130 on again I get another 15 to 20
characters.

Anything less than 15 minutes and it's still dead!

Thanks all

Paul

http://uk.my.yahoo.com