[NTLK] Fw: (none)

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 11:18:12 PDT

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT IM GOING TO START DOING THIS =)

FERDI
=============================
GOOD IDEAS:
When you get ads in your phone or utility bill, include them with the
payment---let the companies throw them away.

When you get those pre approved letters in the mail for everything from
credit cards to 2nd mortgages and junk like that, most of them come with
postage paid return envelopes, right? Well, why not get rid of some of your
other junk mail and put it in these cool little envelopes! Send an ad for
your local chimney cleaner to American Express. Send the
pizza coupon to Citibank. If you didn't get anything else that day then
just send them their application back!
If you want to remain anonymous, just make sure your name isn't on anything
you send them. You can send it back empty if you want to-- just to keep
them
guessing!
Eventually, the banks and credit card companies will begin getting their
junk mail back in the mail. Let's let them know what it's like to get junk
mail, and the best of it is that they're paying for it! Twice! Let's help
keep our postal service busy since they say e-mail is cutting into their
business, and that's why they need to increase postage again!

Send this to a friend or two or three...or fifty....