[NTLK] [OT] Where can I get a G3?

From: W Izzy (izzy_at_phreaker.net)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 07:10:41 PDT

Greetings newton list

Recently I took my good old Power Mac G3 beige to the technician because
some random strange behaviour. He told me that the processor was dead and
he offered to get one. Since I live in South America, this things are
really hard to find and VERY expensive.

Maybe some of you guys know whether i can use a faster G3 in this machine
(itīs got the latest motherboard revision) since it had a 266 overclocked to
300.

But, the most important question is whether you know any website where I can
find another processor.

Thank you very much...have a nice day