Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton with Mac OS X?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 12:33:20 PDT

Wow. If I could sync my Newton with iCal and the Address Book
(preferably through iSync, but not necessarily)... I would pay a good
chuck of change (for shareware). Say $40? It would be worth it, to have
an exact duplicate of my Newton data that can be easily stored on my
iPod and posted to the web. Right now, I am basically doing that
manually, but I am quite sure that I am writing things on the Newt that
I then forget to add to iCal later.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/jendra/stevehj