Re: [NTLK] Help! Busted Stylus! :-(

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 19:10:04 PDT

I bought a couple back-up styli from GEM that are in great condition and they were inexpensive. They offered silver ones, black ones, and plastic ones (really, really backup). They were $15-$20, and the plastic were $2 I believe...
Katarina
 Robert Benschop wrote:
on 20-09-2002 5:55, chris smolyk at nessmuk_at_interbaun.com wrote:

> At our Staples store, here in Edmonton, I looked at various of the branded
> replacements

Don't know if they're still offered at eBay, but PDA Panache used to make
beautiful silver replacements for the 1x0 series, did fit in your Newt and
very nice to write with.

Robert Benschop