Re: [NTLK] Looking for NCK or NCK 2.0 for Win-Doze (1.3 OS)

From: Bruce Guthrie (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 09:18:10 PDT

Can include a copy of this for you as well, have to go to Apple to get
the beta update, will also include the newt backup utilites. all on
floppy for the windows machine. One word of caution, onl;y ncu 1.0 will
work on the 120a OS 1.3
On Monday, September 23, 2002, at 10:52 AM, COCCORP_at_aol.com wrote:

> Anyone know where I can score this download?
>
> Thanks...
>
> Craig W.
>
> --
> Read the Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

Assassinate me you may; intimidate me you cannot.
--John Philpot Curran,
Irish Lawyer and Politician (1798)