Re: [NTLK] Palm beaming software

From: Scott Roy Atwood (atwood_at_cs.stanford.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 23:05:33 PDT

* Robert JA Basilio Jr. <boojie_at_mac.com> [020923 05:39]:

> If I get this software too, will I be able to beam all my addresses from my
> Palm to the Newton?

You sure can. The only downside is that beaming an addressbook entry
from the Palm to the Newton is a three-step process: beam the entry,
translate the entry, and put it away. One other niggling detail I've
noticed is that Names entries beamed from my Newton to my Palm lose
their Email address fields. Other than those minor complaints, this is
a great product, and well worth the registration price.

-Scott

--
Scott Atwood
atwood_at_cs.stanford.edu