Re: [NTLK] Woo's here

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 16:53:19 PDT

------------------
>I know, I love it when ooW gets back to the list from a heavy work period
>and catches up on his replies all at once. We get an ooW flood for a =
Digest
>or two, then back to normal. :-)

Soo much to say, soo little time. ;-)
Since I do 99.99% of email on my Newt., I just receive/send as I fall =
asleep...at home, at school, at work...
----------------
>At first I was annoyed by his reply style of delimiting each block of
>quoted text with dashes, but now that I'm used to it it's kind of fun.
>Nothing like shaking up conventions.
>
>-J

Yeah, that's the old way that EnRoute sends email. :-(
=2E..but I am in So.Cal...earthquake country.
=2E..you're in San.Fran., right Jeremy?

Never forget,
Never surrender.
9/11