[NTLK] Ethermac Card

From: Jesse Rosen (jester_at_macconnect.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 09:32:35 PDT

Hi.

I just got a MP2100 (after many years of wanting one I can finally
afford one...), and I'm trying to get an ethernet card working. I saw
that the 595tp and 595c are supposed to work. I bought what I thought
was a 595tp, but turns out to be a 595a. Is this card compatible? I
found a farallon driver (from some japanese site so I couldn't read
anything about it...) but so far when I put in the card I get a message
that says "There is a problem with this card. (Newton cannot recognize
this type of card.)"

Am I out of luck? Or is there a driver that works with this card?

Thanks,

--Jesse