Re: [NTLK] Has anyone dealt with Chris Browder?

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 22:33:32 PDT

Hi Laurent,

Yeah, I had the same memory of him being around for awhile=2E Didn't thin=
k a
thing about sending the funds=2E=2E=2Enow I'm hoping I'm just being
paranoid/impatient=2E That's why I wanted to try a last ditch query on th=
list before I did anything more drastic=2E Maybe someone else has received=

their stuff, and I shouldn't worry=2E=2E=2Ebut it doesn't look good right =
now=2E=2E=2E=20

I mean, if you can't trust a fellow NewtonTalker, who the hell can you
trust! ;)

Regards,

Gary