Re: [NTLK] Beaming problems

From: Stephanie Maks (newton_at_maksystems.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 15:47:48 PDT

I've never tried with a 130, but I have had some experience with a 120 OS
2.0, which I believe is basically like a 130 without a backlight.

Anyhow, I've found that I could beam addresses, or any other data back and
forth from the 120 to the 2100 without any problems.

I was never able to successfully beam a package in either direction. I
finaly gave up on trying. It almost seemed like a bug (or 'feature').

Sorry I don't have a solution to the beaming problem. In the end, I just
did a back up to a card, then on the target unit, selectively restored the
packages I wanted to move.

-Stephanie

http://www.felesmagus.com/newton/