Re: [NTLK] Decent Calendar

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 14:12:04 PDT

I like Moreinfo so far as well. Though it is BIG for a info manager, about
750K to fully install it. Most other ones I have are about 550k to 650k.
Not too big I suppose and it does have a lot of features that nothing else I
have seen has. like the ability to record a custom voice message and have
it play it back as alarm! Very well done that is for sure.

Just one tip, if you are not sure that you are going to keep it, don't put
info in the logbook or MIcalls stationary. You can only see it if you keep
More Info and if you are in the demo mode at the end of 30 days all the info
you have in the logbook or the MIcalls stationary will no longer be visible.
It will just say "this page requires the MoreInfo stationary" or something
to that effect. Everything else seems to be backward compatible, except the
alarms you set in MoreInfo won't be visible without MoreInfo installed. So
you may have to redo your alarms if you don't decide to keep it.

-Dan