Re: [NTLK] Decent Calendar

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 17:30:56 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton <anton_at_the-wire.com>
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Friday, September 20, 2002 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Decent Calendar

>On Fri, 2002-09-20 at 15:15, Ron Schemen wrote:
>>

>> I use TimeTrax http://www.config.de/TimeTrax/
>>
>> Good overview of appointments and to-do tasks.
>> Can't live without it since I installed it ;-)
>
>The illustrations for TimeTrax seem to show a "silk" icon bar with
>shrunk icons.
>
>Is this for real? Is there a tool for shrinking the idons and the bar
>and putting more icons there?
>
>/anton

I have no idea if Time Trax does this, but I know that there is a package
that comes with Newts Case by ICS that does allow you to shrink icons and
move them around better as well as put the buttion bar on any side of the
newton (top left right or any orentation). Of course all this is on a
MP2000, you can't do it on a MP130 or less, though you can get the silk
buttions to do more than just open the one application with gesture launch
for instance (also by ICS). But you can't change the icon images themselves
in those units of course.

-Dan