Re: [NTLK] Help! Busted Stylus! :-(

From: Paul Vaughan (paulsvaughan_at_yahoo.com.au)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 07:16:20 PDT

I have one called "autopoint, multi 3 action" by
Stylus+, made in Japan.

It works by gravity I think, 'cos you just have to
turn the pen so the mark for the point you want is
facing up, and then depress the plunger thing on the
top of the barrel.

It works really well in all 3 modes. And the PDA tip
is much better than the plastic after market ones I
got with my UMP2000.

Paul

http://uk.my.yahoo.com