Re: [NTLK] Battery question

From: Marco Mailand (m_at_abasurf.ch)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 05:48:12 PDT

Yes, it does: http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/Npages/Naccu/Naccu.html

> BTW, I realize to said in my previous email that I'm leaving
> (now) in Paris.
I think you mean that you're living in Paris at this moment and not that
you'll leave the town of love, do you? If so, it would be easier to send me
your battery cage for the modification. However, I'll have enough time in
about 2...3 weeks time, if I've started my new job.

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse
Marco Mailand