Re: [NTLK] C++ coding for the Newt

From: Jean-louis.VILLECROZE_at_fr.thalesgroup.com
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 04:38:54 PDT

Hi,

Thanks for your quick answers Paul. I tought it will be a bit more
simple ... hum ... is NCT available for x86, or only for Mac ?

> >4. How can I create a package holding my newly created application ?
>
> a/ use NTK
> b/ write something like NTK.

I saw on roger.trideja.com/newton/newtonasm.html, a tool called MakePKG,
maybe I could use that to create my package ?

> PPPS: Have you ever tried to compile gcc for cross-compilation? ;)

Actually not, but from what I saw it's not that easy

> PPPPS: tu connais Newton-FR?

ha non ... comment puis m'y abonner ?

Regards,

jean-louis