Re: [NTLK] Canada. The Maple Leaf State.

From: SuerthP_at_andersonnews.com
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 13:58:21 PDT

love the health plan, esp. as i went from a person just starting work in
CA, then a person *really* starting to work in the USA... "Kids in the
Hall" had an episode where they were trying to explain themselves to a
phillipine who didn't know what canada was... the character said "well, its
kind of like america, but without the gun" more aptly put would be "kind of
like america without the poutine".... hehehe. :-)