[NTLK] What ethernet cards with XJACK (pop-up connector) will work on an MP2x00?

From: Nicolas Audy-Rowland (nar_at_attbi.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 07:19:33 PDT

Um, yeah, what the subject says. I searched the two Newton Hardware FAQs, but
none of them mentioned wether the ethernet card in question had a dongle or not.

While we're on the subject... do any combo cards actually work for
data/fax/modem AND ethernet on the newts?

Thanks to all in advance,

-nicolas

P.S. I just discovered I have a serial to PC (looks like a VGA to me) cable
which I have no use... If anyone needs one/wants to trade, contact me offlist.