Re: [NTLK] I Am Canadian

From: Rich Lindsay (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 15:31:43 PDT

Reply follows quote:

On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 08:47 AM, peter brigg wrote:

> Mr. Lindsay,
>
> If it seems correct to you then you are a part of the problem that
> it is meant to satirize. America's inward looking nature is a world
> problem of major proportions at this moment in history when the American
> Empire is at its height.
>
> pb

Dear Mr Brigg,

Here is the entire message that I sent. (Including quote)
==============================
NAH it shows
Canada
Beer
Fighting

Seems correct to me

:)
On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 11:41 AM, Richard Lowrey wrote:

>I am sure this goes a long way to fostering Canadian and >American
relations. With the amount of American customers you >have, don't you
think it would have been better to chuckle at >this in private?
==============================

If you note this was tongue in cheek, this the smiley used to reinforce
the idea it was humor. I regret that you missed it.
You need to lighten up. I also am kinda...nah really pissed that you
started to defame me publicly as "part of the ugly american problem .
blah blah blah"

You sir are Mistaken. I have no problem with any friends to the south. I
HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU.

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME !!. But you seem to feel qualified to post such a
broad accusation against me? Who the heck are you to judge me?

The following has nothing to do with race, gender, national origin,
marital status:

Mr. Briggs I have no need for you. I hold you in low esteem. Please
dont reply to me or this. You said your piece and did what you could to
smear my name. I said my piece. End of conversation.

Mr Lindsay