[NTLK] 32MB FlashRAM cards...

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 10:47:11 PDT

Ok -- after making sure everyone was all set from the 70 or so earlier this
year, I have a handful (as in 5) used Pretec (FAD032-P) 32MB FlashRAM cards
left for sale (the blue ones, if you care). They work fine and have each been
tested and reformatted on my own MP2100. Price is US$70 each, INCLUDING
shipping anywhere in the world. I see GEM selling the same thing on EBay
recently -- for $80 and $103.50:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1377342871ttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1379588120
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1379588120ttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1381485356

And another is at $50 with 4 day left that I'm fairly certain will go for well
over $70 shipped:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1381485356ead the Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

Again, $70 each -- shipped anywhere in the world via Priority Mail. I have
many references on this list already that purchased them earlier this year.
PayPal preferred. First to say they will take one, gets it. Email me if you
want one (or more). Thanks.

 - John...
   jgoggan_at_dcg.com