[NTLK] VCARD testing

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 08:54:53 PDT

Hi Folks,

I've finally embarked on my first NewtonScript project and need a little help.

I'm writing a Vcard to names importer based on "DragNDropNames" by Adam
Tow. DnDN uses its own format for import but I'm using Vcards.

Things are moving along nicely though there is still a way to go.

Now here's were I need your help. I'm using the Vcard spec but it's vague
in some places. It mentions obsolete references in others. So, I need some
test data.

What I would like is a message or 2, sent off-list please, with a few
Vcards attached so I can see how email vendors have interpreted the spec
for themselves. Just so you don't think I'm trawling for new friends(!)
It's the format of the data that's important, not the content. If you want
to "nnn-nnn" the phone numbers that's fine, but please don't change the format.

As I get further down the road, I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.

Andy.