Re: [NTLK] Rookie question -Green screen

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 08:13:12 PDT

On 18/09/02 11:06, "H Roshan" <kingz_indian_at_yahoo.ca> wrote:

> How do you turn on the newt to get the screen to glow
> green? I have a UMP2100. toggling the upper left side
> switch only turns the whole screen off. Is the
> backlighting buested? Any pointer will be much
> appreciated. TIA!!

Flip that upper left side switch down and hold it down for a few seconds.
Repeat the same process to turn backlight off.

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows
about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to
let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an
operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an
exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your
new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known
as `TOI' (transfer of information).