Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newtons Around The World Gallery Launched

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 22:01:38 PDT

on 17/09/02 23:54, Grant [Chop House] Hutchinson at grant_at_splorp.com wrote:

> I'd like to thank the following folks who were kind enough to submit
> images after my original announcement of the project. Join me in offering
> a tip of the hat to: Andree Dettmer, John Charlton, Sushi, Mimi
> Cipollone, and Victor Rehorst.
>
> By the way, my current favorite is this image taken by John Charlton
> which features Elvis, a Newton, and a cup of poutine. How could you not
> love it?

Don't know how he was able to get that picture, but the poutine he has seems
pretty good. It looks like the fries were homemade, the sauce seems to be
fine and you have real cheddar curds on the top. That's pretty close to what
you should expect to get when ordering a poutine at a good place, for those
that never saw one...

I wonder if Elvis ever tasted one...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>
BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.