Re: [NTLK] Online Newt

From: Bernie A. Goltermann (bagoltermann_at_ksaits.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 23:01:06 PDT

Airport base station does support port mapping which I suspect is the
problem here. You have to set up inbound port mapping to get this to
work. I just did the same thing using IPNetRouter and got my Newt
serving wirelessly on the Internet (Not ready to share yet but soon ;-)
 ) I haven't tried to port map on the base station yet but it should
work in concept the same as with IPNetRouter. BTW, the docs for
IPNetRouter are great for newbies as a reference. Lots of helpful setup
info that is generic to Routers and firewalls. Go get it and read up on
Inbound Port Mapping.

Cheers,
Bernie